Pictured above: an apartment home with a garage at Avenues at Shadow Creek Ranch, a Nolan Living community.
So you enjoy living life as a resident at your apartment community: you like the amenities, your neighbors, the resort-style pool, and the monthly resident events. There's only one thing missing that would make your apartment home perfect: a garage!
In today's posting, we're looking at some of the reasons apartment homes that include garages are well worth the rental investment. If we've left any out, please share why you love having a garage as part of your apartment community's amenity package.......we'd love to hear from you here in our forum!
NREDresidents Blog's 5 Reasons Apartments with Garages Are Worth the Rent
1. Extra storage for your apartment home and additional space.
2. Removes the challenges of finding parking spaces close to your apartment.
3. Provides a weatherproof entry point from your car to your apartment home.
4. May help you qualify for a reduction on car insurance.
5. Can also provide extra living and entertainment space for guests, friends and family.
Check out these Nolan Living communities that offer apartments with garages:
*breezeway access garages