Living in an apartment community comes with dozens of benefits. First and foremost, the free time is yours. No grass to mow, no shoveling snow, and most importantly, most communities have on site maintenance staff to take care of all housing issues. With all this free time, it is extremely important to find a community with amenities that will fit your lifestyle.
One of the biggest advantages to living in these homes, is the sense of community the amenities can offer. Here are the top 5 amenities you will want to take advantage of when looking for your next home.
- Community Gym. A community gym will provide you with dozens of machines to help keep your body in tip top shape. Most communities will offer free exercise classes that will help you meet new locals, along with staying in shape
- Business Center. Having a community business center will allow you to complete all those last minutes tasks. Most business centers will provide computers, printers, along with all other types of fax/communication machines that you will need.
- Storage Areas. Being able to purchase extra storage will go extremely far, especially when moving with children. Having an extra garage or storage unit to store those extra appliances that are not used everyday will clear up a lot of space in the home.
- Movie Theatre. A community with a movie/TV theatre will provide hours or entertainment for the family. Most communities will provide movie nights where the family can watch newly released movies. These come in great for big games, like the Super Bowl.
- Coffee Station. Newer communities will have coffee stations to satisfy those early mornings. Being able to stop in for a coffee on early mornings, without having to stop in long lines, will go a long way in your daily commute.
Amenities are a crucial part to any community. Be sure to check out all of a communities amenities before signing a lease.